Are you driven by positive change and seek to make a difference on a global scale? Are you ready to use your finance skills in a dynamic and collaborative team ? Do you get energized by preparing reliable financial information for the entire Group? Then we are pleased to inform you that we are currently looking for a
Consolidation and Reporting Controller
within our Group Finance department based at our Geneva Headquarters.
This full time role will be part of the Group Financial Reporting, Consolidation and Accounting team led by Pauline Favaro.
Start date: ASAP
Headquartered in Geneva and part of the A.P. Moller Group, Unilabs is a medical diagnostics company that aspires to be at the heart and start of all effective treatment decisions. With operations in 16 countries (12 in Europe, 1 in Latin America, 2 in the Middle East, 1 in Australia), Unilabs is positioned as a leading diagnostics company with one of the broadest geographic coverages in Europe.
In line with our M&A ambition, in 2021 we have revenues approx. euro 2 billion with around 14.200 employees. Clearly Unilabs is becoming a sizeable force within the European diagnostics market.
Unilabs possesses the most comprehensive portfolio of diagnostic services in Europe, serving: public and private healthcare providers, county councils, the general public, insurance companies, the pharmaceutical industry and Contract Research Organizations.
Our comprehensive portfolio of diagnostic services includes laboratory medicine, medical imaging, histopathology, reproductive medicine and drug development services.
Your main responsibilities:
- Participate to the monthly consolidation and reporting process:
- Ensure intercompany reconciliations
- Perform some inputs (Income statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flows) in the consolidation tool
- Prepare IFRS and consolidation adjustments
- Perform the monthly closing review in cooperation with the consolidation team and in contact with the finance teams of the 15 countries part of the Group
- Assist in the preparation and publication of annual reports, respecting guidelines and deadlines.
- Participate in the improvement of existing reports, process and tools used in daily work.
- Support the consolidation team by preparing specific ad-hoc analysis
- Improve consolidation tool and reporting process
- Working on specific projects e.g. integration of new Group companies, merger activities, software updates, due diligences, new accounting standards implementation, etc.
- Support of external audits
- University degree in Finance and Accounting
- External audit experience completed by a consolidation experience in an international business would be an advantage.
- Exposure to IFRS within an international company
- Knowledge of Swiss Gaap, an asset
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Pro-active and adaptable
- Team player with good communication skills
- Good IT skills (Excel, Consolidation and Reporting / consolidation tools)
- Fluent in English written and spoken, French and any other language is an asset
At Unilabs, we hire as much for attitude as we do for skills. We want energy and personality and at recruitment we look for individuals that want to make a difference to our Company. We want people who can believe in what we are trying to do and will put their heart into working with us to achieve it!
- A great opportunity to grow and develop with an international dimension
- A position with autonomy and exciting responsibility
If you believe that you have the right experience and ability for the above mentioned and are looking for your next challenge, please feel free to contact:
Sunita Schmidt, Talent Acquisition, EMEA
by e-mail: email@example.com