Group Business Analyst/Process Lead
Reporting to the: Business Process Excellence Manager
Why are we recruiting
Unilabs is embarking on a multiyear Group procurement transformation program, this program is based on organization, processes, and tooling changes, this includes the deployment of Procurement front end and backend to multiple business units.
You will assist the Group business excellence manager in providing support and advice in the areas of functional design, implementation, and execution of the end-to-end process.
You will work closely with the other program workstreams (such like, finance, legal, compliance, IT…), countries and with the integrator of the chosen solution
Headquartered in Geneva and part of the A.P. Moller Group, Unilabs is a medical diagnostics company that aspires to be at the heart and start of all effective treatment decisions. With operations in 16 countries (12 in Europe, 1 in Latin America, 2 in the Middle East, 1 in Australia), Unilabs is positioned as a leading diagnostics company with one of the broadest geographic coverages in Europe.
In line with our M&A ambition, in 2021 we have revenues approx. euro 2 billion with around 14.200 employees. Clearly Unilabs is becoming a sizeable force within the European diagnostics market.
Unilabs possesses the most comprehensive portfolio of diagnostic services in Europe, serving: public and private healthcare providers, county councils, the general public, insurance companies, the pharmaceutical industry and Contract Research Organizations.
Our comprehensive portfolio of diagnostic services includes laboratory medicine, medical imaging, histopathology, reproductive medicine and drug development services.
In this role you will have a key role to play in Procurement transformation activities and beyond, leading planning executing, monitoring, rolling out the different phases of the Procurement strategic program.
- Is accountable for the effectiveness of Value Driver core business end to end processes (Source to order, Order to pay…)
- Ensure alignment of business processes to group standard
- Monitor quality & Prioritize user stories in the sense of unified Unilabs template solution
- Manage the back log for the build team
- Lead and support respective Unilabs SMEs
- Works closely with Business Excellence to identify continuous improvement opportunities that align with requirements of group procurement
- Play a leader role in the delivery of key Unilabs transformations activities:
- Identification of local requirements / Gaps
- Identification of change impacts and leads the execution of resulting change actions
- Maintains integrity of the procurement Daily Management System and reporting cycle
- Ensure the effectiveness of the testing planning and execution
- Monitor and validate the data migration
- Ensure that solution is understood and accepted by the different countries
- Simplifying information and deciphering technical jargon so it is easily understood by the whole team
ESSENTIAL EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- 3 to 5 years’ experience on transformation projects
- English required, French or additional European language is a plus
- Capacity to travel
- Excellent documentation skills
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
We offer you a role with a visible and meaningful impact on the business. You will have the opportunity to accelerate your career experimenting with a variety of tactics and partner with many different teams across our international Group.
We will provide you with individual learning & development plans to support you in your role & career.